Tuesday 23 April 2013

Discovering the joys of crochet

For 40th Birthday, some lovely friends bought me a place on a crochet class.
I have never been able to crochet before but always longed to and had several failed attempts at teaching myself.
The lessons were invaluable, it was like something just clicked and I got it.
Now I've started, there really is no stopping me.
I've done blankets for the kids and I'm now working on one for me and Dave.
 
 
I started out making granny squares, not really sure where I was going with it.
 

 
Then I figured out how to join the squares.
 
 
 
Then I bordered the block of squares and joined together one row of 6 blocks.
 
 
I completed another row and joined the two together.
 
A work in progress......
 
I am hooked (pun intended).
 
x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment