Saturday 11 August 2012

Adding some colour to the garden on the cheap.

 I ordered this "etagere" on line a few weeks ago from http://www.greenfingers.com/. It is probably something I could have picked up at a car boot sale but I didn't feel like waiting when I found pretty much what I wanted on line.


It wasn't a bad price for only £9.99.

I also picked up this box that had been made from old packing crates at a reclamation shop.



This week, I popped into Homebase and got a tester pot of something that would both colour and give a little protection.


Only £3.86 and I managed to get the two pieces done.


I'm pleased with the results. It just makes a change from plain wood (which I love btw) and adds a bit of interest. Being someone who just loves to craft, sometimes the fun lies in being able to pimp things up.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment