Thursday 27 September 2012

My lucky day

Since my bread machine has been giving me problems, I've been dropping not so subtle hints to Dave to get a mixer. I do bake an awful lot of bread and though it would have been cheaper to get another bread machine, the other 3 (yes 3!) I've had in the past have all developed the same problem.
The first 6 months or so they gave me no problems, then for no apparent reason, it starts having black marks throughout the dough, start mainly from the dough blade. I did a bit of research on the web and it's a common problem with bread machines

After giving the bread machine another try this week and it happening, Dave just said that I should probably try getting a mixer. Well, he didn't have to tell me twice!

I went on Amazon on Tuesday and it came lunch time today.


Have already christened it by making some bread.

I'm a very lucky.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment